How do I make ringtones using iTunes 11?
December 20, 2012 in iPhone ringtone questions
Asked: How do I make ringtones using iTunes 11?
I just got an Iphone 4s and I'm still trying to figure out how to make custom ringtones using an app i just got called MakeTones. After i create the ringtone it instructs me to sync my phone to iTunes and make the ringtone accessible using the file sharing method. however, I'm not familiar with how to do that with the new iTunes update (22.214.171.124). Please help?
You can edit a track in the toolbar and adjust the time settings for the songs so it's just a short segment. Drag and drop the song to your desktop. Change the file extension to M4R for ringtone. Drag the now ringtone file back into iTunes. It should work. Don't forget to change the time settings back on the original song.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to create iphone ringtone in itunes 11
- how to set songs as ringtones on itunes 11
- how do I set ringtone on iPhone4S from iTunes 11
- ringtones itunes 11
- itunes download ringtones
- how to put custom ringtone on iphone itune 11 1
- How to Make Ringtones On iTunes 11
- how to make iphone ringtones itunes 11
- How To Create Ringtone for iPhone on iTunes 11
- how to create ringtone for iphone itunes 11 1 update